 Pirates / 1330 (-5)
  Re: Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

(...) Color scheme is wrong. Besides, lose the backpack, add a proper *brown* cape, stick a jaunty feather (anything but brown will work) in his cap, and voila, a Musketeer. Or Arquebusier if you prefer. Yeah, I saw the Wolfpack cape the other day. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

And now it looks like you can have a cape too. (URL) it's black, but hey, didn't you say something about overdoing the brown? :) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

Brown sleeves, brown torso with wolfpack symbol, brown legs, brown backpack, brown musket, brown epaulettes, brown Adventurer's hat, brown pistol, brown horse, brown saddle, and a *gray* cutlass. I didn't wanna overdo the brown. I'm not sure why, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Podracer MOC

In lugnet.pirates, Bradley Dale writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Yeah, a bit. What a cool idea! Cross-theme, not just a BlackTron or Space Police Podracer. Hmm. I like the idea of using the prefab boat as a Pod, because for Pirates it seems a natural (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Pirate Podracer MOC

Anakin needed someone to race against, so I built a Pirate-themed podracer. I can't put pictures of my MOCs online, but I will describe it. The engines are similar to Anakin's (meaning much more than Sebulba's or Gasgano's). While Anakin has yellow (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact