 Pirates / 1150 (-5)
  Picts. of my Large Imperial Ship

I have just posted some pictures of the third revision of my Imperial ship the Octopus. The pictures are at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm The are a lot of other pirate and castle related models there too. Timbo (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shako Problem

(...) Shakos by themselves are hard to find unless you want to throw money (paying as much for the hat as I pay for a whole figure is not an option with me). Tricorns for blue-coated (english) officers would be okay, or bicorns (worn athwartships or (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: non-pre-fab hulls

(...) I have had good luck with inverse med. slopes, large plates, and long beams. I used these in the longship at my models page: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm Timbo (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Shako Problem

As my imperial horde slowly expands, I am facing the Shako Problem. The imcreasing rarity of the shako leaves many of my minions hatless. I have not once seen a shako sold independently of a soldier, and so it is near on impossible to complete a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Goal for Before I Leave

(...) I'm afraid I don't build really amazing pirate ships. Since they are primarily for gaming, they tend to be kept on a scale reasonably even with the stock ships. I clean up designs, change color schemes, stretch the odd ship into a bigger one, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact