 Pirates / 1147
    Shako Problem —Ross McCullough
   As my imperial horde slowly expands, I am facing the Shako Problem. The imcreasing rarity of the shako leaves many of my minions hatless. I have not once seen a shako sold independently of a soldier, and so it is near on impossible to complete a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shako Problem —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Shakos by themselves are hard to find unless you want to throw money (paying as much for the hat as I pay for a whole figure is not an option with me). Tricorns for blue-coated (english) officers would be okay, or bicorns (worn athwartships or (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shako Problem —David Simmons
   My problem has been outfitting all my soldiers with backpacks. I have almost as many officers as soldiers 'cause I don't have more backpacks. I hope these return someday soon. Last time I saw one in a set was that Town yellow river raft, and it only (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shako Problem —Jonathan Wilson
   If you want backpacks you can get some in colors other than brown in some current sets. (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Shako Problem —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) What's more, you can get 2 dkgrey in 7128 Speeder Bikes (all of my bluecoats have dkgrey packs now), and you can get at least one *brown* pack in 7190 Millennium Falcon. So they're out there, if not entirely easy to get. If you really lost or (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)