 Pirates / 1142
  My Goal for Before I Leave

Ahem: Forlorn goals for the next two or three weeks: -Sell all of my boxed overstock and parted matter (watch .auction and .b-s-t) <-bald-faced self-important flog -Build a 4-segment brown-hulled Pirate ship -Build a 180-stud battleship -World (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Goal for Before I Leave

Well, HMS Floater is still on the blocks, as I was lacking in inspiration, and some good pictures of frigate rigging. That's been solved after a visit to the Grand Turk while she was at Liverpool, but now I just lack the time & space to get (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Goal for Before I Leave

(...) I'm afraid I don't build really amazing pirate ships. Since they are primarily for gaming, they tend to be kept on a scale reasonably even with the stock ships. I clean up designs, change color schemes, stretch the odd ship into a bigger one, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)