 Pirates / 1098
1097  |  1099
Subject:
Modern to Pirate conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:55:28 GMT

Hey,

I just got 6451 River Response (RES-Q) because it was $10 off at my local KB
and now I'm regretting not getting it sooner.  Lots of parts for converting the
two-bow speedboat over to two skinny cutters!

First, there are two yellow 'skinny' cutter bows with two black caps and two
'skinny-bow-extensions'.  It's funny, but the thought never occured to me to
put them UNDER the bows for a nicer slope with a shorter extension.

The main plate is a 6x16 black plate good for a normal cutter-bow.

However, the best part was discovering something not pictured well on the box.
The set includes 16 black 2x inverted slopes for a tapered hull effect!  Split
these up and there are still plenty for two smaller ships!

With some extra bricks, plates, and maybe a jury-rigged mast, this makes the
River Response my new favorite modern set.

=Sean the Mad Pirate