 Pirates / 1095 (-10)
  Re: Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

(...) Are they worth $400? Not in my estimation. Why would someone pay that much? Because they value it more than I do, or they are more impatient than I am to get a good price, or they demand a mint-in-the-sealed box version (and they are still (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

(...) Actually, I'd expect that one of the most significant factors in the price of pirate ships is if someone is stocking up for the pirate game. My stocking run was quite noticeable to a lot of pirate fans. If the price seems to be levelling off (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

(...) No, they are not. They are worth whatever someone wants to pay for one on a given day. That's it and that's all. I suppose if it were MISB and just A+ all the way (not my experience for eBay, mind you), perhaps one might argue for the premium (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

I just wondered if BSBs were now worth $400 and if not why would anyone spend that much on ebay to get one? I would love to hear reasons why someone would pay so much for one. I do love BSBs but... Is it a good investment? or what? Corrine (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What? No Shark?!

(...) simular, though thouroughly inferior offer to him. Now you've probably snapped him awake. Steve, if you are still dazed, contact me. I'll get you something, with a shark. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What? No Shark?!

"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote (...) I laughed 'til I cried. Just in case you've gone completely insane, and before you return to your senses, I have an RBR here - complete with shark - which I would be more than happy to exchange for the SES (without (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  What? No Shark?!

I finally got some time to begin assembling my 6285 Black Seas Barracuda, and I noticed this morning (while my son was playing with the figs-reenacting the last battle of Blackbeard which we saw at the Hampton Blackbeard festival (part of OpSail (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Here's something original!

Lego would reuse pieces & give him a cooks' hat instead of a turban!!! (*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(Nick (d^;# )*)*)*)*)*)*) (happy 4th of July) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Here's something original!

(...) Hi, Oh yeah, I forgot about the animals. That would be cool too! --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Here's something original!

(...) Anything to bring back Pirates. That Sinbad stuff had a lot of mythical animals, didn't it? The roc egg would be cool, you could also use it as a dinosaur egg for the Adventuers. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact