 Pirates / 1091
Re: What? No Shark?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote
I finally got some time to begin assembling my 6285 Black Seas
Barracuda, and I noticed this morning (while my son was playing with the
figs-reenacting the last battle of Blackbeard which we saw at the
Hampton Blackbeard festival (part of OpSail 2000) a couple of weeks ago)
that there is no shark included. What kind of Pirate ship set is this
that has no shark?

I'm thinking of taking it back...

SteveC
"Captain Trollbeard"

I laughed 'til I cried.

Just in case you've gone completely insane, and before you return to your
senses, I have an RBR here - complete with shark - which I would be more
than happy to exchange for the SES (without shark) to save you the bother of
taking it back.  But wait! There's more - if you contact me before your wits
resurface, I'll throw in <<pause for dramatic effect>> a free shark!

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

Darn it, he's probably returned to his senses by now. I was going to make a
simular, though thouroughly inferior offer to him. Now you've probably snapped
him awake.

Steve, if you are still dazed, contact me. I'll get you something, with a
shark.
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****