 Pirates / 1065
  Re: I want ships

(...) Hi Shiri, There may not be any one piece midsections for a TC ship hull, but as you know, you can always create your own. I created a page that shows the results of doing just that. Check it out: (URL) think the results are pretty nice! And it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want ships

(...) True!! That looks great, I'll make sure to try that once I gang up some slopes for that. Thanks for the idea? (...) Why? A lot of reasons. Mainly I'm just having a bad day, and it happens to be my birthday. I could give you more details, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want ships

(...) Hello Tom That looks very nice! I've been trying the same thing, and would suggest putting the bottom plate at the top or in the middle instead, this puts the section more in line with the rest of the hull (and makes it a bit more fragile, I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)