 Pirates / 1042
Re: The "Emasculator" sails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:05:21 GMT

Tom Reed wrote in message ...
In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed writes:
Hi mates,
For those that didn't catch the link in general discussions, I just wanted
to introduce you to one of my creations from my pirate world!  This ship • is
the third one I've managed to finish.  I hope to improve on the pics in • the
future, but I hope you enjoy it just the same!  LMKWYT

Here is the site for the Emasculator:
http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn/EMASCULATOR

Yo Ho and all that good rot!
Tom
Sorry..BAD LINK..try this instead
http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn1/EMASCULATOR

Wonderful design! I guess I need to get to work on some more pink ships (I
do already have one ship with pink sails, using the tent from a Belville
set). Folks - watch out for the next time I run the pirate game...

Frank