 Pirates / 1038
Re: The "Emasculator" sails!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 06:00:29 GMT

"Ahhhh....Captain?  There's a big ship out there.  And
it's...umm...well...its pink sir."

"Drunken moron.  Officer of the Watch, take this man below and nail his foot
to the deck.  And give me that <<expletive indicating passionate frustration
deleted>> telescope."

Very nice Tom.  Always good to discover another most worthy ship on the high
seas.  I've not seen that sail configuration on a Lego ship, nor the
impressive bowsprit, but it works.  Cool.

Now the whole severed head thing with the figurehead - is that just about
Captain Morgan, or should every male in the Pacific runout the guns on
sighting the fluttering pinkness?

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/