 Pirates / 1025 (-5)
  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) [major cutlass snippage] (...) Say it ain't so! I'd rather be flogged wi' a salt-encrusted cat than be haulin' a transparent pink chest aboard me ship, lass. Whot next, pink sails? Sounds like sump'in some starboard-coaster would do, or one of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) Whot? 'Nother treasure chest, me lads? Gor, can't ye slackers find sump'in' else fer once? I be up to me pits in bloody treasure chests. I bet I know whots inside, too...yup, four stinkin' gold-plated coins. Didn't even toss in the sprue. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate minifig question

(...) ??? Oh, was that first sentence supposed to mean: Meant to label the stylish *English* officers as French? They were traitors? The French were pansies? No pansies are English? Americans kicked their candy sterncastles anyway. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Hmmm... I think I noticed another difference, betwen the pegs in different chests... the one trans. pink chest I have has smaller pegs than the others, I believe; I discovered this when I tried to mix&match the lids, but they didn't stay on (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) I can't say I've ever noticed a difference in the chests other than the obvious brown/black difference. Brown chests came/come in pirate and castle sets. I think they were introduced for the castle system. The black chests I have came from (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact