 Pirates / 1010 (-10)
  Similiarities in Pirate sets

Hello, Has anyone noticed that 6270 and 6281 are similiar? I did. They both have a shipwreck, mast, a rope bridge and a trap door leading to a lower level jail. They both are one of the bigger pirate bases, too. For those who forgot, 6270 is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) Honestly, don't hold your breath waiting - they are going to put out the items that they can sell in true bulk, and anything pirate-specific is going to be way down the list. But if they get around to it, minifig items would be the most likely (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) I aggree here with the pirate parts, minifig accessories are going to be the most likely to get. I recon that we might be lucky and see some of these as possibilities: minifig parts of all kinds cannon (I know a few people who would love to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) I hate to say it, but most of the special pirate parts are probably not going to be on the menu. Things like hulls and such are too expensive and unweildy to buy in bulk - who's going to buy 100 red 16w bow pieces? (Except maybe Evil Stevie, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Bulk pirate parts?

What pirate parts would people be likely to want in bulk, now that LD is offering bulk ordering. (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Am I lucky or what?

Im going to need his address, phone number, and what he/she likes, becuase im about to make a new best freind. Your a lucky person, care to share? Later =) Pearson (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Am I lucky or what?

Hello, My neighbor is GIVING me his skull eye schooner and forbidden island complete with instructions. He is giving up pirates and headed for town. Ain't that somethin'? --==Sergio==-- (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) Arr. Cap'n Quigon L'Effete and the good cutter Deadly Bumblebee. best LFB (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) One thing which you may not have realized initially was how close to the beginning you arrived. It probably would have been worthwhile your just jumping in right away. I think you're right though, a new player probably shouldn't be placed off (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) I played them for the second part of the game. =) I started off with Captain Burgundy Beard and his ship the Deadly Dingo but had to abandon them to take up the Rusty Bucket. =) ~Nathan McDowell (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact