 People / Support / 69
  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) I feel safer and more out in the open here. Also, when I am accused of certain fallacies, people can monitor my behaivor. Likewise, people can see the nonsense that is directed towards me in an effort to provoke. I promise you, speak my name (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Eric, You know I love all your stuff. I've always been amazed at hthe complexity and sheer 'wow' factor you build into each of your creations. That said, bringing up stuff that doesn't concern the general LUGNET audience--especially something (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)