 People / Support / 28
Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:56:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Soren Roberts wrote:
   I have just a minimal enough level of respect for Eric remaining that I won’t explain the first one. I’m not out to get anyone in legal trouble.

That’s how you show your remaining respect?

Didn’t your mother teach you, if you can’t say something nice...

   Also, sarcasm and cultursal references don’t tend to come across a language barrier well.

Thanks for acknowledging this.

   Actually, I held a slight hope that he’d laugh along, but offense is fine by me, if a little sad. No one was under any compulsion to respond - that he chose not to ignore my post isn’t a choice I can be responsible for.

I think you offended Eric. If that wasn’t your intention, you might want to send him an apology.

   Nasty and disturbing? You new .mecha people take the internet far too seriously. I’m having a bit of fun, and the best thing you two could do is to mock right back.

How about not baiting and harrassing Eric? You may not feel it’s harrassing him, but he does.

--Todd