 People / Support / 10
  Re: It can never end can it

Hi, Jamie. My name’s Mike. I’m the guy who made the first post in LUGNET/People/Support. I know what it feels like to have life come crashing down on top of you. I know what it’s like to have things suddenly turn dark, for all the fun and joy to get (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: It can never end can it

(...) Hi all who read this and also to Jamie... First of all, I don't want Jamie (or others) to take this the wrong way, because my intention is not to hurt but to help. I am friends with Jamie and I occassionaly chat to him, unfortunately most of (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.people.support, FTX)