 People / Newbie / 285
    What do I do wrong? —Christian Treczoks
   Hello, everybody! I'm sure this has been asked over and over again, but I could not find an answer so far. If you look at this post: (URL) there is a picture embedded, with a link behind it. OK, I copied the syntax used in this post for my post (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: What do I do wrong? —Joe Meno
   (...) Hi Christian! It appears that you didn't post the note in FTX. The syntax works when you use that format. I don't know how that is done in NNTP, though, as I directly send using the web interface. And GREAT MOC! And nice presentation! Joe Meno (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.newbie, FTX)

        Re: What do I do wrong? —Christian Treczoks
   (...) What/WHo/Where is FTX? (...) I tried that web interface, but considered it not worth the trouble. I sincerely hope(d) that I could use the system from the NNTP side of things without having to turn to another webthingy. Anyway, forgot my (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: What do I do wrong? —Jason Spears
   (...) FTX is what allows folks to do nifty stuff in LUGNET posts. It is proprietary to LUGNET (Todd wrote it.) Here is a (URL) user guide>. (...) While I use the web interface exclusively, I understand that NNTP is very convenient for lots of folks. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.people.newbie, FTX)