 People / Newbie / 23
    Yet another lurker moves hesitantly into the void —Rich Moberg
   Hi Folks. I think the subject says a bit (not all). I've been lurking on the board for about six months, attempted to join, and after about 4 months managed to scrape up enough for the membership (I think a few of you who sell on eBay have a couple (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Yet another lurker moves hesitantly into the void —Shiri Dori
   Hi Rich! (...) Well, you know, you don't have to be a member to join in on the fun! Anyone can post, you don't have to pay to post (I hope that's clear enough, I got the feeling that it's not). I'm glad you joined in, either way! (...) ^^^...^^^ (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Yet another lurker moves hesitantly into the void —Rich Moberg
   (...) Yeah, well I felt that if I wanted to spout opinions, the least I could do is support the finances of the soap-box. (...) Sane may a bit too strong a term. Perhaps 'boisterously vocal' (I'm going to include myself in that one). [snip] (...) We (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)