 People / Newbie / 25
Re: Yet another lurker moves hesitantly into the void
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 01:40:21 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Rich!

In lugnet.people.newbie, Rich Moberg writes:
Hi Folks. I think the subject says a bit (not all). I've been lurking on the
board for about six months, attempted to join, and after about 4 months • managed
to scrape up enough for the membership (I think a few of you who sell on eBay
have a couple of my paychecks...).

Well, you know, you don't have to be a member to join in on the fun! Anyone
can post, you don't have to pay to post (I hope that's clear enough, I got
the feeling that it's not). I'm glad you joined in, either way!

Yeah, well I felt that if I wanted to spout opinions, the least I could do is
support the finances of the soap-box.

I guess like most I'm into the whole castle thing,
        ^^^^^^^^^
Hehehe, I love this guy! ;-) Yeah, Rich, the sane part of the community
loves castle. <grin>

Sane may a bit too strong a term. Perhaps 'boisterously vocal' (I'm going to
include myself in that one).

[snip]

Anyway, glad to be part of the madness, nice to see you all.

Nice to meet you too!

-Shiri

We may be too nice around here, but it's a pleasant oasis in the rude,
crude desert of the internet (and you get to build cool things too!)

Thanx for the welcome!

Rich