 People / Newbie / 24
Re: Yet another lurker moves hesitantly into the void
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:39:33 GMT

Hi Rich!

In lugnet.people.newbie, Rich Moberg writes:
Hi Folks. I think the subject says a bit (not all). I've been lurking on the
board for about six months, attempted to join, and after about 4 months >managed
to scrape up enough for the membership (I think a few of you who sell on eBay
have a couple of my paychecks...).

Well, you know, you don't have to be a member to join in on the fun! Anyone
can post, you don't have to pay to post (I hope that's clear enough, I got
the feeling that it's not). I'm glad you joined in, either way!

I guess like most I'm into the whole castle thing,
         ^^^^^^^^^
Hehehe, I love this guy! ;-) Yeah, Rich, the sane part of the community
loves castle. <grin>

currently building a small
medieval village (thank the gods for Bulk ordering from shop@home)

Cool! And yeah. I haven't ordered much yet, but the bulk does open a whole
new world of possibilties.

and a little
RPG I'm tentatively calling "Knight's Adventures". Stay tuned for the website.
Now if I can stay off eBay long enuf to get a digital camera....

....yeah... once you do, show us!

Anyway, glad to be part of the madness, nice to see you all.

Nice to meet you too!

-Shiri