 People / Newbie / 163
Re: Newbie with a news setup problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:13:31 GMT

"Fabio Sardone" <fsardone@btinternetdotcom.invalid> wrote in message
news:aeg7a6$4t8$2@apollo.home.sardone.org...
Fabio Sardone <fsardone@btinternetdotcom.invalid> wrote:

Will it always be that I have to approve each post manually?

Bill and Nicole,
thank you again. This time I am posting from my system. The suggestion
of checking the email address was the right one (I did not have my real
name in the email just the mangled address).
I will be lurking around a bit before posting just not to make a fool
of myself ....

Your welcome.
Nah we won't think less of you if you do :)
--
Thanx~
Nicole