 People / Newbie / 157
156  |  158
Subject:
Newbie with a news setup problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:19:56 GMT

Hello all,

I have got approval finally to post here, but my posts from my system are
still rejected. I can post via web (and have to approve each post manually)
but if I try to post with my newsreader/newserver I get a:
<- 441 New Users Start Here:  http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

Is there a FAQ on how to setup newreaders and newservers to interact with
lugnet news?
Will it always be that I have to approve each post manually?

Cheers

Fabio