 People / Newbie / 161
Re: Newbie with a news setup problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:16:06 GMT

Fabio Sardone <fsardone@btinternetdotcom.invalid> wrote:

Will it always be that I have to approve each post manually?

Bill and Nicole,
thank you again. This time I am posting from my system. The suggestion
of checking the email address was the right one (I did not have my real
name in the email just the mangled address).
I will be lurking around a bit before posting just not to make a fool
of myself ....

Cheers.

--
   __|__  Fabio Sardone|