 People / Newbie / 151
    Re: Hi, I'm a newbie, blah blah blah —Richard Marchetti
   Paul: What's the point here? You have snubbed a newbie, insulted most everyone to do with Lugnet's UI, evinced ignorance on a subject, and then bit the head off the one guy that tried to help you out with your problem. But you know what? You have (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Hi, I'm a newbie, blah blah blah —Matt Hein
   (...) Isn't it odd how arguments seem to start, and for all things, this one to start in the .newbie section? Yes, I do agree that these antagonistic approaches cannot be excused, but I think some thought should go into a post before they submit. (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)