 People / Newbie / 151
Re: Hi, I'm a newbie, blah blah blah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 07:33:52 GMT

Paul:

What's the point here?

You have snubbed a newbie, insulted most everyone to do with Lugnet's UI,
evinced ignorance on a subject, and then bit the head off the one guy that
tried to help you out with your problem.

But you know what?  You have other problems...

I think your whole approach here has been inexcusable.  I just hope the new
fellow realizes that one ******* does not a lugnet make.

-- Hop-Frog