 People / Newbie / *21 (-20)
  Newbie Goof.

When I set up my members page I accidentally picked Washington DC instead of Washington State. How do I go about getting the proper flag on my page??? Thanks Daniel (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: newbie here

(...) Thanks for the compliments on my town. My space area is not the greatest, but I'm fond of my "flying box". It's not the most realistic model, but look at the Borg. :) White House was named after an inn that was white. Back in the day, (1800's) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: newbie here

(...) Great job on the Town stuff, I always prefer to see Town in a town and not just stand alone models. An your Space stuff, well it is Space so you have to put in an effort to do a bad model :-) A quick question, was White House, TN named after (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  newbie here

Hey all, I'm new to this place, even though I've been lurking in the shadows for a couple of months. I'm a fan of Town and Space, but I collect all the themes. I have some MOC pics on my website, (URL) haven't taken any pictures of my recent (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Can somebody explain....

(...) Can you please specify the number is the US CA? The CA CA :-) number is 1-800-267-5346. Jude (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Can somebody explain....

(...) My Own Single Set Alternative Creation Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Can somebody explain....

(...) Thanks for the suggestions - and yeah, that's what's so nice about FTX, I can make changes right on the spot (since I'm always logged in). I'm constantly adding stuff, although I try only to add stuff that is really used. ;-) (not implying (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Can somebody explain....

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G2yqIy.67y@lugnet.com... (...) I forgot about CA - LEGO Consumer Affairs (include phone number). -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Can somebody explain....

If you're making additions: FSOT For Sale or Trade OBO Or Best Offer MISP Mint In Sealed Polybag -Rob. "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G2yHFo.6r0@lugnet.com... (...) nuts.... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Can somebody explain....

(...) Yep! Check out: (URL)NISB this is the only one that's not there - it means New In Sealed Box. HTH (you can see what that means up there ;-) -Shiri XFUT .people.newbie (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Hello

Hi Jay, Welcome to .space. I really do like your icerat model. Do you have a DAT or a pic of the interior of the cockpit? Thanks for posting! ~Mark (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Hello

Hello jay, wow ... that pictures look cool. How did you made them? What preprocessor did you use to convert DAT Models to POV? The shading is almost comic-like... Please don't let me die dumb ;). -- Greetings, Carsten Schmitz "Jay Jacinto" (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Hello

(...) myself. (...) to (...) I really like it, obviously you have put time into learning where you are placing the camera and stuff like that. Don't wait until you get your membership to let us see more. What themes in space do you like the best? (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Hello

Hello. I've been lurking on Lugnet ever since it came out way back when, and I've posted from time to time. However, I've never formally introduced myself. I'm a big space fan, and I like to mess with POVRay. Take a look at my brickshelf account; (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: ------( Welcome to lugnet.people.newbie )------

(...) Great! Glad to see you finally put the group up. Just a few suggestions: -Putting a link to lugnet.faq (or perhaps later to a complete FAQ) would be helpful -perhaps a welcome post like Larry just posted should be linked to from the main (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

(...) <snip> About the terms of use... Wow, those are a mouthful, aren't they? USENET doesn't have any. Why should LUGNET? Well, if you read them carefully, you'll see that a lot of thought (and discussion, they've been modified somewhat from the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Welcome to LUGNET(tm)!!! We're glad you're here

Hello to all newcomers who may be reading this post at this or some future point. This mewsgroup is a great place to ask questions, but there are other resources available to you as well. You should try to use them if you can, and try to learn which (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie) !!

  Re: First?

(...) Your not alone :-) Jude (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  First?

Well, everyone else does it! I am not very new, but I still feel that way. Wow. Its lonely here... (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact