 People / LGBT / 97
  Gazebos for my wedding cake...

Hi Everyone! I have created some models for the LEGO gazebo I will be using later this month on my wedding cake. Please take a look and let me know what you think: (URL) I create the final version, I'll add the grooms, take some pictures, and show (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

Congratulations, Rich! I didn't realize a wedding cake was your wedding cake. [LDrawPart 3004:373] -Teddy (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

Hi all, The final product is up, and the big day is Saturday! (URL) me luck... Rich (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt) !

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Looks great! Good luck on the big day! -Elroy (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Looks great, Rich. And what a great post for #100 in our group. I hope Saturday goes splendidly! (URL) -Teddy (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Good luck for the special day Tim (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Congratulations and best of luck! BTW, are the Vandyke heads modified? I actually finally shaved mine off, but during the years I had it I was always disappointed that I couldn't find a good mustache-goatee combo. The best I found was the (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Hi Raymond, Thanks for the encouragement! Yes, I created the mustache-goatee-vandykes. I drew them on regular smiling LEGO heads using a Sharpie. (Sharpies are permanent markers that draw on most surfaces. Many poeple use them to label CDs.) (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Since it's past Saturday I guess it's official now? Good luck and congratulations!! Saskia (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Hi Saskia, Yes, it's official! The wedding went smoothly (whew!), and the cake topper was very well received! The kids at the reception were particularly interested in it... I'll share a picture of it with the cake when I get one. Thanks! Rich (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) Congratulations, can't wait to see the pics. (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...

(...) That's great, nice work. My wife and I had a Robin Hood theamed wedding 13 years back, and we used the 6077 Forestmen's River Fortress as a cake top. (URL) I think that LEGO work well for a caketop, and a sense of fun. Mat (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)