 People / LGBT / 104
Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 01:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.people.lgbt, Rich Legault wrote:
Hi all,

The final product is up, and the big day is Saturday!

Wish me luck...
Rich

  Congratulations and best of luck!

  BTW, are the Vandyke heads modified?  I actually finally shaved mine off, but
during the years I had it I was always disappointed that I couldn't find a good
mustache-goatee combo.  The best I found was the professor from Time Cruisers,
and well, it's not the most flattering representation:

http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/3626bpx55.jpg

  Anyway, prost, l'chaim, kanpai!

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@post.harvard.edu      "Because, of course, a man with an