 People / LGBT / 55
  Re: Is lgbt going to build a moc together?

(...) No! No!!!! Aaaah! FAAAAAAAAbulous! Make sure you click through to (URL), kiddies! Priceless! (...) The wizard is just an old fool. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Short answer: "Come out, come out, wherever you are." Long (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

  Re: Is lgbt going to build a moc together?

(...) Funny, I re-read the text of my page, and must admit, had a little laugh at that quote from the movie when I was about to post. Seemed doubly fitting. (...) (snip) Well Teddy, thanks for the link. I had no idea, but I must say, it does make (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)