 People / LGBT / 104
    Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake... —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) Congratulations and best of luck! BTW, are the Vandyke heads modified? I actually finally shaved mine off, but during the years I had it I was always disappointed that I couldn't find a good mustache-goatee combo. The best I found was the (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

        Re: Gazebos for my wedding cake... —Rich Legault
   (...) Hi Raymond, Thanks for the encouragement! Yes, I created the mustache-goatee-vandykes. I drew them on regular smiling LEGO heads using a Sharpie. (Sharpies are permanent markers that draw on most surfaces. Many poeple use them to label CDs.) (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)