 People / 891
Re: Is a Giant Mona Lisa auction-worthy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:56:52 GMT

Sid,

It is certainly auction-worthy. Craftsmanship is king.

Set the price at what you feel it is worth, but don't feel hurt or suprised if
no one wants it at that price. I'd recommend starting it at roughly double what
the parts themselves might cost through the online sources (Pitsco-Lego-Dacta,
Lego Bulk, service, etc.) and let it go from there.

As for the comments regarding how other Lego artists develop their mosaics,
take that part off. It sounds like sour grapes, and your labor, graphed out or
not, certainly shows through.

Good luck.

- Sean