 People / 890
Re: Is a Giant Mona Lisa auction-worthy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.people, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
I'm wondering if I should put it up for auction

I would not buy it myself -- but one never knows what others may or may not
want, or otherwise find valuable.  I think there may be only way to find out
for sure what its worth in terms of your skills and hassle: auction it and
find out.

-- Richard