 People / 889
888  |  890
Subject:
Is a Giant Mona Lisa auction-worthy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:31:02 GMT

Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of putting together a big Lego Mona Lisa--akin to the one on
my website, only instead of using 1x2 plates, I'm using 1x2 *bricks*.  I'm
wondering if I should put it up for auction--the funds, of course, going to
help pay for my wedding--AND support my Lego habit!  :-)  Lemme know what
y'all think.  I'll be posting pics on my site soon!

onedaycnn (Sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com