 People / 715
    People pictures on Brickshelf gallery —Fredrik Glöckner
   I noticed a growing trend of posting pictures of one's self on the Brickshelf gallery, so I though I should join in on the fun: (URL) pretty much happy with posting only one picture, though, unlike someone else... ;-) So, who's next in the line? :-) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: People pictures on Brickshelf gallery —Greg Crisp
   At first I thought you were refering to me (and mayber your were), but then I looked at the 'recent' page (I should do that more often) and noticed that Shiri Dori had posted some (On the same day, maybe? weird). It seems we both posted a few. Shiri (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: People pictures on Brickshelf gallery —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Actually, I was refering to both of you! :-) Anyway, it's fun to see pictures of people active on LUGNET, so I hope to see some more. BTW, I normally view the "Recent" page at the Brickshelf every day or so -- I really like to see other (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)