 People / 717
Re: People pictures on Brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:09:32 GMT

"G. Crisp" <gcrisp@artisans.cncdsl.com> writes:

At first I thought you were refering to me (and mayber your were),
but then I looked at the 'recent' page (I should do that more often)
and noticed that Shiri Dori had posted some (On the same day, maybe?
weird)

Actually, I was refering to both of you!  :-)

Anyway, it's fun to see pictures of people active on LUGNET, so I hope
to see some more.

BTW, I normally view the "Recent" page at the Brickshelf every day or so
-- I really like to see other people's MOCs.

Fredrik