 People / 665
Re: Marriage, Vacation, Honeymoon, no access to E-mail for two weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 17:39:26 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:
    Well, as some of you know, I have been planning on getting married for
awhile now, and it is finally occurring this week on Saturday.

Congratulations, and many blessings upon you two!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Never leave a ferret to do a bunny's job.
  - Bun Bun