 People / 664
Re: Marriage, Vacation, Honeymoon, no access to E-mail for two weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 15:13:05 GMT

In lugnet.people, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Also, I am going to Hawaii on the honeymoon, which is still a shocker,
because Lynn's parents paid for it. This will be the first "real"
vacation I have had since I was 16, so I am looking forward to it. I have
been with Lynn for 8 years now, we have been engaged for 7 years, so I am
really looking forward to finally getting married as well. : )

Have a good time!  Send us a postcard!  ;)

Heh, heh! Well, I am planning on bringing some minifigs to take pictures of
in various places, maybe like that pair of minifigs that's in Europe right
now. Thanks for the kind words!

Don't forgtet to take along a surfboard for them!  ;)

Jeff