 People / 663
Re: Marriage, Vacation, Honeymoon, no access to E-mail for two weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 15:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.people, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   Well, as some of you know, I have been planning on getting married • for
awhile now, and it is finally occurring this week on Saturday.

Congradulations!

Thank you, thank you!

Also, I am going to Hawaii on the honeymoon, which is still a shocker,
because Lynn's parents paid for it. This will be the first "real" • vacation I
have had since I was 16, so I am looking forward to it. I have been with
Lynn for 8 years now, we have been engaged for 7 years, so I am really
looking forward to finally getting married as well. : )

Have a good time!  Send us a postcard!  ;)

Heh, heh! Well, I am planning on bringing some minifigs to take pictures of
in various places, maybe like that pair of minifigs that's in Europe right
now. Thanks for the kind words!

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn