 People / 663
    Re: Marriage, Vacation, Honeymoon, no access to E-mail for two weeks! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) for (...) Thank you, thank you! (...) vacation I (...) Heh, heh! Well, I am planning on bringing some minifigs to take pictures of in various places, maybe like that pair of minifigs that's in Europe right now. Thanks for the kind words! Scott (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Marriage, Vacation, Honeymoon, no access to E-mail for two weeks! —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Don't forgtet to take along a surfboard for them! ;) Jeff (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.people)