 People / 659
Re: Lugnet Roll-call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 20:14:32 GMT

Name:  Jason Maxwell
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1975
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12
Location:  Bellingham, WA, USA
E-mail Address: jhmaxwell@earthlink.net
Marital Status:  Married
Children:  0
Occupation: Software Test Engineer
In Lugnet Since:  April '99
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: March '99

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: ~100.
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: One, extra Oasis Ambush I haven't parted out
yet
# of LEGO Pieces: A rough conservative estimate would be 10,000
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0

First LEGO Set: Unknown for sure, I think 6680 Ambulence
Favorite Theme(s):  Castle. Also Pirates, Adventures, Star Wars, and World Cup
Soccer
Favorite Set(s):  The siege weapon trio of 6030, 6061, and 6062 (don't have
this one).  6085, 6060, 6285, 6257 (Had this one before it was available in
the U.S. thanks to a trip my grandmother took to Denmark the year it came out).
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): R2-D2, Older Castle figures
Set/theme you would like to see:  Return of LEGOLAND Castle with less militant
castle sets or a fantasy castle setting with monsters (orcs, goblins, etc.).
Disneyland buildings, return of Pirates.
Current LEGO Project: Rebuilding my sets after moving.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Found 40+ sets at a garage sale for $40,
including all of my favorite sets listed (except 6062) a Knight's Castle,
King's castle, and both Space Shuttles.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Computers, soccer, Star Wars, sci-fi/fantasy,
Animals, Disney.

Jason