 People / 653
Re: Lugnet Roll-call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 21:43:04 GMT

Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:
What the heck, might as well see if I can update mine!  :)

Well, I might as well too! : )

Name:  Scott E. Sanburn
Sex (Gender is a PC word):  Male
Year of Birth:  1975
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  Somewhere between 10 and 95, depending on
my mood, always lower with the brick!
Location:  Ypsilanti, MI
E-mail Address: ssanburn@cleanweb.net
LEGO/home page URL(s):
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html
Non-lego http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html
Marital Status:  Engaged, getting married Saturday! : )
Children:  No
Occupation:  Systems / CADD Administrator  - Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
http://www.aeieng.com
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  I have been on it twice, ugh!
On LugNET Since: Since the beginning. slacking, so #227?
# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  846 (+/50) Excel sheet needs updating
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 10 or 12, keeping one each of SW sets for
later on
# of LEGO Pieces: 99,124 + 20,000 (assimulation) + 60,000 for parts page =
170,124
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0, met with Gary Istok & Mark Koesel once, though!
Hoping for more around Michigan!
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0, have to pay homage in California
First LEGO Set: (My sisters LEGO collection) First sets I remember 6375 -
Exxon Station, & 722 - Universal Building Set
Favorite Theme(s): Futuron, Space, anything Space or Town (Excluding TOwn
Junior / City Center)
Favorite Set(s):  6399 Airport Monorail, 6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager,
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Futuron Minifigs, SW Minifigs (Rebel
Pilots), I have tons of favorite pieces
Set/theme you would like to see:  Decent Town Sets, new Futuron sets,
Monorails, more building elements (roof, dock, etc.)
Current LEGO Project:  Re-doing my webpage, redoing all my LEGO areas again,
designing ADF-1000, medium space fighter, designing Nano-fig ships, issuing
new variants of creations, establishing part selling page
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: I don't know of any
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Politics, musical parodies (Weird Al, Paul
Shanklin) Christian Contemporary music, church activities, video games
(mostly car combat, simulation, and role playing), reading (Political,
sci-fi), Minidisc players! : )

Well, that's it! TTYL!

Scott S.
--