 People / 647
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 15:09:53 GMT

This makes my life so much easier :)

Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
Name: Dan Boger
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1972
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12/Sleeping
Location: Washington, DC
E-mail Address: dan@giccs.georgetown.edu
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego
Marital Status: Married :)
Children: 0
Occupation: System Administrator
On Lugnet Since: hmmm... since Jenn dragged me over... late 1999?

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: almost 600
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: However many she haven't had a chance to put
together, or however many we didn't inventory yet... (about 150 currently)
# of LEGO Pieces: 100,000+
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0 (maybe 1 when I was really little)

First LEGO Set: not sure, but I remember playing with Coast Guard Station
Favorite Theme(s): Technic, Train, Space, Modleteam
Favorite Set(s): not sure...  changes on a day by day basis
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Jenn's minifig and mine :) (see web page)
Set/theme you would like to see: archetectural...
Current LEGO Project: RCX controlled points for trains

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Being a member of wamalug, and assisting my wife
with a lego ebay auction tracker.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: computers, cats, playstation, music

:)

Dan