 People / 643
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 04:54:29 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
(by popular demand, ha ha)

Um......well I guess I'll respond to this and put up my info..

Name: Erin J. Windross
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1987
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12
Location: Nanaimo BC
E-mail Address: e-windross@home.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): Well, if you don't count Our Creations, I have one in
the works.

Marital Status:I have a girlfriend who knows nothing about my 'hobby' ;-)
Children: 0
Occupation: Student?
On Lugnet Since: Dec 1998 I think.
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Oh man.......I have NO clue...
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: None ;-)
# of LEGO Pieces: um.....200,000? Look at my ship and add about 7,000 pieces
to the total pieces you think is in it.

# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0 (aaawwwwwwwwwww!)
First LEGO Set: 6020 Magic shop (Before that I had some sorta basic set, I
have no idea what the number was.

Favorite Theme(s): Boats, Town, Space.
Favorite Set(s): METROLINER!!!!!!!!!!!! (Still can't believe a guy sold it to
me for $50.00, it was still in its box!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):I love em all
Set/theme you would like to see: New Boats line!
Current LEGO Project: A large Starship named Starship Venus (I loved Starship
Titanic! Couldn't pass up the opportunity for a large Space Cruise Ship)

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Seaborn Brick.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Kaykaing, Theatre and Televison Acting, soccer.