 People / 641
640  |  642
Subject:
Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 04:21:57 GMT

(by popular demand, ha ha)

Name: Jennifer L. Boger
Gender: Female
Year of Birth: 1976
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 8/Active
Location: Washington, DC
E-mail Address: jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu (or oitjlr@gwumc.edu)
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego
Marital Status: Married :)
Children: 0
Occupation: System Administrator
On Lugnet Since: who knows?  back when it was just pause.com? (i lurked a while)

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: almost 600
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: However many I haven't had a chance to put
together (about 150 currently)
# of LEGO Pieces: 100,000+
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0, sadly.

First LEGO Set: 6824 Space Dart-I (I don't have it any more, though :/)
Favorite Theme(s): Train, Castle, Space, Model Team (in no order)
Favorite Set(s): 6420 :) Mail Carrier (the best $2 ever spent, he's so cute!)
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): 1x4 black tile/my minifig :) (see web page)
Set/theme you would like to see: archetectural...
Current LEGO Project: Corn Field, The McLaurin Building (MIT), and eventually,
a minifig scale 747-400

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Being a member of wamalug, and assisting my husband
with a lego ebay auction tracker.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: computers, cats, pez, snow globes, coins, lego
(oops!)