 People / 4856
    I quit. —Tore Eriksson
   It is with great sadness I have decided to quit LDraw. LDraw has been my primary hobby for about 15 years and an endless source of joy and relaxation, combined with intellectual challenges. But in the last few years, it feels like LDraw has changed (...) (12 years ago, 8-Mar-12, to lugnet.people, lugnet.cad)

        Re: I quit. —Ludo Soete
     (...) Hi Tore, Sorry to hear that your leaving. But if you think this is the best way, i'll understand. Hope your health won't decline too fast. I wish you all the best in what you like to do in the future. Regards and take care. Ludo (12 years ago, 8-Mar-12, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I quit. —Dave Schuler
     (...) I'm so sorry to learn of your difficult situation and of your decision to leave the hobby, though it sounds entirely reasonable to me. You've put in a ton of work over the years, and even if you never took another look at anything (...) (12 years ago, 8-Mar-12, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I quit. —Jaco van der Molen
     Hi Tory, Sorry to hear this, but I think we all can understand. I personally thank you for all your effort to the LDraw community and thank you for years of contact. We'll keep in touch otherwise. Best regards, Jaco (12 years ago, 9-Mar-12, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I quit. —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) Hi Tore, I'm very sorry to hear about your health problems and wish you great luck and fortitude in recovering your health as best you can. And I can fully understand that adding additional stress is not good for this. Better not to (...) (12 years ago, 9-Mar-12, to lugnet.cad)