 CAD / 17900
Re: I quit.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:42:46 GMT

--snip--

I want to try to remember LDraw for all the countless hours of work made by
hundreds of volontairs from all over the world, the abundance of great LDraw
models from thousands of enthusiastic LDraw users. I will try not to keep the
bitterness of the many times I tried to explain why some changes are such bad
ideas, and the frustration of never been taken seriously. Hope you are also able
to forgive and forget the words I have used in my anger and frustration.

Happy Building and LDrawing,
/Tore

Hi Tore,

I'm very sorry to hear about your health problems and wish you great luck and
fortitude in recovering your health as best you can. And I can fully understand
that adding additional stress is not good for this. Better not to waste energy
on it.

I wish that you weren't leaving LDraw as I have valued your input, even where I
disagreed with it. From my perspective there is nothing to forgive or forget for
disagreeing about things. But as I said above I fully understand why you would
wish to do so.

Many wishes for a better future,

Tim