 People / 4760
Re: Her second Technic model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.people, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   Hi all,

   Both showing their models:

Hey Maarten,

That is so cool! I really love seeing kids (especially girls) being encouraged to build intense models, (regardless of the motivating factors, smile) and I think 5 days is a pretty quick timeline for models of that size.

The models look great in your new bookcases, Im pretty jealous of all that glassed in, dust free display space.

Janey “Red Brick”