 People / 4759
  Her second Technic model

Hi all, After model (URL) 8880> I gave her set 8480 (I had to break down another creation to give her all the necessary parts for the one she asked for, set 8466 - maybe next holiday...). When she started building it, her oldest sister got a little (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Her second Technic model

(...) Hey Maarten, That is so cool! I really love seeing kids (especially girls) being encouraged to build intense models, (regardless of the motivating factors, smile) and I think 5 days is a pretty quick timeline for models of that size. The (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Her second Technic model

(...) This week was a one-week school holiday. I decided to take the 8466 apart, the model she's been asking for for a very long time... It took her only three and a halve days to build, she's going to be really bored the rest of the week... ;-) (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.people)