 People / 4686
4685  |  4687
Subject:
Moses & the Ten Commandments Body Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:55:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I sent this to the Brick Testament mailing list yesterday, but I thought you guys might be interested in seeing it as well. I was quite surprised this week to get an e-mail from a young woman in South Carolina who got tattoo in the likeness of Moses holding the Ten Commandments from The Brick Testament:

Second photo here.

So, Janey, you’re not the only one!

I realize tattoos are a menace to society, but as John Neal might point out, God gave us all free will to make whatever choices we please. I just hope you tattooed folks are prepared to face the consequences of breaking one of God’s commandments!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith