 People / 4689
Re: Moses & the Ten Commandments Body Art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 03:08:11 GMT

In lugnet.people, Edward Welsh wrote:
   Will this young lady regret her choice of icon when you give up all this atheist nonsense and are born again?

I don’t find it too hard to believe that someone would regret a tattoo choice later in their life, but I’m not sure why a change in my religious beliefs would have any affect on this young woman.

I don’t know if she is religious or not. From her choice of icon, I figured maybe she is Jewish or perhaps non-religious but from a Jewish background? But for all I know, she’s a born again Christian herself and would rejoice if I “found Jesus”.

   Hey, it could happen.

Sure it could. I could also become a mass-murderer. That would probably be more of a cause for her to regret her decision. (But who knows? Maybe she’s into that?)

-Brendan :)