 People / 4615
Re: Visiting the East Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori wrote:
   Hi folks!

Well, it has certainly been a while. (Four years, to be precise.)

Yesterday, I landed in Boston for a one-month visit to the East Coast. This (following ten amazing days in Holland) is to celebrate my Masters graduation (with honors, yay me!). Before I dive into the corporate world (and hopefully not belly-flop), I’m taking a well-earned break from everything work-related.

While home-base is generally Boston, I am not confined to there. I will be visiting other locations in and around the East Coast. Certain locations are Philadelphia (date uncertain)

:-(

I just saw this post and was in Philly last weekend. Would have been nice to have met you!

Welcom back to eretz USA;-)

JOHN